High throughput, stand-off people-screening technology for providing an early visual warning of person-borne improvised explosive devices (PB-IEDs) or weapons intended to cause mass casualties in the public transportation network.
Protecting the traveling public from terrorist attacks
How can I use Thruvision to improve mass transit security?
- Throughput of over 2,000 travelers per hour
- Ability to see PB-IED at 30 feet / 10 metres
- Ability to screen up to four people simultaneously
- Intuitive and easy for security staff to use
- Travelers treated in safe and respectful way
- Flexible, mobile deployment as part of ‘pop-up’ security screening approach
Suitable for use at a wide range of transportation sites
warning of mass casualty threats
no safety or privacy issues
CASE STUDY – US Transportation Security Administration
Thruvision working closely with US TSA and mass transit operators including LA Metro and Amtrak
High throughput rates with excellent concealed threat item detection performance reported
General public supportive of deployments to improve traveler safety