Customs and Border Control
Checking all travelers for concealed contraband
Stand-off people-screening technology to strengthen customs and border control and to detect concealed contraband.
Thruvision is a proven people-screening camera able to detect any type of object hidden under clothing. Based on patented, passive millimeter-wave technology, Thruvision provides a fast, safe and operationally proven way to screen travelers for contraband and other prohibited items at customs check points.
How can I use Thruvision to improve my customs screening?
- Screening time of 8 seconds per person
- Full-body screening with no blind spots
- Detects all types of material, and objects as small as 5cm x 5cm
- Easy to see size, shape and location of concealment
- No physical search of person needed
- Compact size allows flexible deployment
Metal detectors are ineffective against a wide range of contraband items
Screening 100% of travelers possible
100% detection rate of concealed items*
Safe and respectful for both travelers and staff
Mobile and fixed checkpoints for extra deterrence
CASE STUDY – Leading Asian customs agency’s operational experience
Forty Thruvision cameras deployed in dual-lane configuration at all major land, sea and air ports of entry
Thruvision blind performance tests consistently deliver 100% success rates for concealed items as small as 5cm x 5cm
All inbound visitors screened with no disruption to throughput rate and significant contraband seizures
Thruvision used at a fixed location and
completing a full-body screen in 8 seconds
Thruvision used at a temporary screening checkpoint
with continuous walk-through screening
Thruvision customs screening solution
- TS4-SC camera, with laptop running Thruviewer control software
- Mobile Operator Station
- Flexible warranty and support options available
*Results reported by an Asian customs agency
E&OE. Specifications subject to change without notice.
April 2018 v1