Reducing queues while enhancing security
Stand-off people-screening technology for where visitor experience and throughput rate is as important as deterring terrorism and crime.
Thruvision is a proven people-screening camera able to detect any type of object hidden under clothing. Based on patented, passive millimeter-wave technology, Thruvision removes the need for visitors to divest clothing and personal effects while still allowing guards to check for concealed weapons and other prohibited items without requiring physical search. When used with high discrimination metal detectors, very high throughout rates can be achieved.
How can I use Thruvision to improve my visitors’ security experience?
- Throughput of over 2,000 visitors per hour
- Ability to detect all types of prohibited items
- Only visitors with suspicious concealments searched
- Intuitive and easy for security staff to use
- Visitors treated in safe, respectful way
- Flexible deployment as part of site infrastructure
Suitable for use at a wide range of venues
Museums and galleries
to cover non-metallic weapons
CASE STUDY – Fast-track screening lane at UK leisure venue …
Delivered throughput of over 2,000 visitors per hour and 13,000 visitors per day
Successfully detected prohibited items concealed in clothing as visitors walked through
Saw significantly reduced complaints from visitors about being searched
Thruvision high-throughput visitor friendly screening lane comprises
- Two TS4-SC cameras, with single laptop running Thruviewer control software
- Light-weight, modular gantry walkway with camera mounts
- Optional weather-proof roofing system for outdoor use
- Rugged packing cases
- Flexible warranty and support options available
E&OE. Specifications subject to change without notice.
April 2018 v1