Transit Agencies Can Apply for Grants Through the DHS FY 2018 Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP) to Acquire the Thruvision People Screening System.
Thruvision Now Eligible for DHS FY 2018 Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)
How can I use Thruvision to improve mass transit security?
- Throughput of over 2,000 travelers per hour
- Ability to see PB-IED at 25 feet / 8 metres
- Ability to screen up to four people simultaneously
- Intuitive and easy for security staff to use
- Travelers treated in safe and respectful way
- Flexible, mobile deployment as part of ‘pop-up’ security screening approach
Extensively tested by US transit agencies
Over 200 systems deployed worldwide
Safe, fast, effective people screening for public transit and surface transportation
Thruvision to Provide Its People Screening Technology to US Customs and Border Protection at Select Ports of Entry
US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has deployed Thruvision people screening technology at select ports of entry to enable detection of items concealed under clothing,.. Read More →