Proven people-screening camera that sees any type of item – including metal, plastic, ceramic, gel, liquid, powder and paper – hidden in peoples’ clothing at distances of 3 to 10m.
TAC operational characteristics
- High performance people-screening camera that has passed operational testing with US Transportation Security Administration
- Designed for screening moving people for concealed threat items, as well as stationary subjects
- Minimum object size of 5cm x 5cm (2in x 2in) at 5m (15ft) on stationary person and 35cm x 25cm (14in x 10in) at 8m (24ft) on walking person
- Screening camera operates at 250GHz for optimal detection and stand-off distance
- User selectable screening field of view, each with different frame rate for maximum operational flexibility
- Indoor, environmentally controlled operation (ambient air temperature less than 28°C / 82°F)
- Local, configurable recording of screening and CCTV cameras
- Integration with standard Video Management Software and Access Control Systems via software developers’ kit (SDK)
Thruvision TAC stand-off people screening camera
with operator laptop mounted on fixed stand.
Product code: TV-TAC8